Our trend and demand analyses provide valuable additional information on managing the product and brand palette from product development to launch.
- Selection optimisation: The selection optimisation at the product and brand level can be implemented based on internal data or the final customer view can be included by using customer and sales data and demographics data in the analysis.
- Demand forecasting: The model forecasts the general trend of the selection and the sales outlook for individual products.
- Forecast model of new products: The potential and penetration forecasts of new products provide a solid foundation for launch planning. The model that is based on customer data also provides target groups and in the case of existing products, potential customer shifts.
- Product cannibalisation and upselling: The result of the analysis answers the following questions: which products most cannibalise each other’s sales and which are the most successful upselling products? The analysis is based on sales or customer data.
- Weather radar: Modelling of the impact of weather, identifying causes and effects regarding the sales of different products.