Automated real-time models for monitoring, prediction and optimisation reduce risks and free up time for strategic and more multi-dimensional tasks.
- Dynamic prediction of credit loss: Model that predicts the expected credit loss of outstanding credit.
- Modelling of credit decision process: Analytical algorithm that maximises credit granting while minimising credit losses.
- Flexible interest rate: Optimisation of interest rates based on customer data.
- Share of wallet analysis: Based on the modelling of your customers’ purchase behaviour. The analysis provides share-of-wallet percentages for your offering, in other words, your market share in selected segments. Analysis describes the amount of additional potential in the market.
- Fraud detection: Detection of fraud through analytics by automatically listing deviating patterns and values of action.
- Prediction of customer attrition: Predictive analysis of customer attrition describes the attrition risk regarding customer segments and causes of attrition on both the individual and segment levels.
- Cross- and up-selling: Predictive analytics is used to find the most potential customers and the products targeted at them.
- Personalised newsletter: A newsletter based on the customer’s purchase behaviour that contains personalised content and other topical content.
- Marketing monitoring analyses: Monitoring analyses and reporting of targeted marketing provide the foundation for continuous improvement of customer communications.